MOLTEN GR7 Rubber Basketball Size 7
The Molten BGR Premium Rubber Basketball features a nylon wound pattern and butyl bladder that makes it an ideal choice basketball for youth camps and recreational play. The distinct design enhances visibility, helping you focus on the movement of the ball.
Molten introduced the new patented 12-panel basketball – a cutting-edge design, providing additional seams when compared to the traditional 8-panel balls manufactured by all other ball makers. More seams, mean better fingertip control for dribbling, passing and shooting. The Molten 12-panel basketball is now used in every top international competition world-wide & has had other brand names trying to follow suit.
- FIBA Approved.
- Perfect training and drill ball.
- Signature patented Molten 12-panel design.
- Nylon wound butyl bladder.
- Construction: molded.
- Official size and weight.
- Size: 7
- Flat pebble surface and full flat seams to increase the contact area and create maximum grip and control. A more consistent back spin allows for precise shooting and passing.
- All new colour increases visibility of ball rotation at greater distances allowing both players and spectators to see every detail of play.
*Note – when inflating ball with a pump it is critical that the needle is lubricated before insertion. We suggest soft soap would be a suitable substance.
Found out more about this product at Molten Japan Website
Look for more basketball products at SportzTrack Basketball Shop